Croatia: Corona Travel Guide
UPDATED: Aug 20th
Check out our corona Croatia travel guide with the list of the countries who can enter Croatia, and where Croats can go without self-isolation. Residents of all 26 EU member states and residents of the United Kingdom, Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland cannot travel to Croatia freely.
European countries (EU + Schengen) where is unpossible to travel freely from Croatia:
Cyprus – testing required
Finland – business trips only
Ireland – 14 days quarantine
Iceland – requires two tests
Latvia – 14 days quarantine
Lithuania – 14 days quarantine
The Netherlands – 14 days of self-isolation
Norway – 10 days quarantine
Slovenia – 14 days of quarantine
European countries (EU + Schengen) to which we can travel from Croatia without restrictions:
However, in some countries, the situation changes from day to day, so it is necessary apart from this Croatia corona travel guide to check out the rules and restrictions in detail before your trip. This is easiest to do on the EU Re-open page, where detailed information is available for all EU and Schengen countries.
Above all, according to the US Embassy in Zagreb, starting July 1, Croatia is the first EU country to welcome back US travelers. Read more here: COVID-19 information
Dubrovnik is not overcrowded. There are no cruise ships, so you will have the most memorable vacation of your lifetime. You will enjoy your crowd-free vacation. Moreover, we are bringing you our favorite list of perfect support local businesses:
- Meet locals with an amazing city tour with Ivan
- Taste Bosnian cuisine with a twist: Taj Mahal Restaurant
- If you like cooking on vacation, shop the finest meat selection at Taj Butcheraj
- Explore Dubrovnik legacy at the House of Marin Držić
- Hop on the Iron Throne and see how it feels like to be the ruler of King’s Landing at the Iron Throne Shop
- Visit Dubrovnik can’t go without pure leisure paradise on Banje Beach
- Visit the Lokrum island, nature reserve paradise just 10 minutes boat ride
- Sweeten your vacation with the delicious premium flavors of Peppino’s ice cream
- Buy extraordinary coral jewelry at Clara Stones
- Discover magical secluded bays, coves, beaches, and islands around Dubrovnik with Rewind Dubrovnik by boat
- Be amazed by the breathtaking views of the Old City of Dubrovnik from above with Dubrovnik Cable Car
- If required transfer service, let Dubrovnik transfer serve you like a king
- Explore sea kayaking with Laus Travel
- Do Thai massage at Icona Thai Spa in the heart of the Old Town
- Dine at the elegant sky-high restaurant Above 5 Rooftop
- Do craft beer tasting at the Dubrovnik Beer Company
- Feel how life felt like under the communist regime of Yugoslavia at the Red History Museum
- Feel the harmony at the romantic Forty-Four restaurant
- Amazing wine experience with D’vino wine bar
- And last, but not least if you want to have a great stay, check out Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, boutique hotel Stari Grad, Forty-Four, or Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera Hotel.
The time to travel to Croatia is here again. If you’re planning to visit Croatia, to facilitate your entry and stay in Croatia, all you have to do is fill out an online registration form. In conclusion, if you are desperate for a holiday and you’re not nervous about traveling, we recommend you Dubrovnik.
Enjoy Croatia and stay responsible.